Sunday, January 3, 2010

Keepsake Box

Hello there. As promised I am posting another project tonight but it is not quite finished as the day today was rainy which made trying to set Crystal Effects from SU a little hard to do so still waiting on some of my embellishments to set. I have chosen these lovely flowers I got at Spotlight from the wedding section and they were off white so I sprayed them with glimmer mist in Suede. The vintage lace has also been tea dyed to give it that vintage look and in the middle of the lace is a Hodgepodge ribbon slide in aged copper which is now defunct in the catalogue. I bought the beading from my local fabric store in town and it fits with the whole vintage look. Please don't forget if you would like to order any SU supplies please shoot me off an email and I will get back to you asap with prices, delivery dates etc.


These next two pics show the inside of the box and you can use it for keepsake things like love letters and pics of your loved one, or as a photo box and label the sections with either years or events. You could also use it as a recipe box. Thanks to Marion from A Piece Of Craft for providing the instructions for this keepsake box.


Okay another day another project down . . . . well almost anyway lol.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with absolute beauty.
The Gypsy

2 comments:

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

Micheale this is stuning!! girl your so talented :)

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, this is a great box you are doing so many new fun projects.