Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Toilet Roll Mini Album

Hi everyone. Well here it is 2.37am on the 2nd Jan 2010 and I am doing a blog post because Sherry and I decided we were not going to let a day go past without doing a blog post this year. So yesterday I did a New Years post and today I thought I would post the pics of the new little mini I completed this morning. It is a toilet roll mini album utilising the inner cardboard roll after the paper has finished which we normally would throw away but now we can make something from them. I will re-film my first video in the morning and post that on as well but for now the pics will have to do. So please enjoy.



















Okay for today that is it from me.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with absolute beauty.
The Gypsy

5 comments:

Do What You Love said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Michelle - thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind words. what a great way to start off my new year - thank you! I purchased my file folder tab at a craft store called Michael's (not sure they have that in Australia). I had a 50% off coupon, so it was an even better deal! I love this punch. Also....I LOVE your blog. Your mini is GORGEOUS! If you did a You Tube video, I probably saw it - I was researching making those for a long time and then joined Life is a Scrappy Beach. Toilet Tissue roll - how ingenious! I love it - yours is so great!

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, it is absolutely FABULOUS. I can't believe it is created from toilet paper rolls. So when do you put pictures in it or don't you?
Happy New Year my friend.

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle this is stunning!! i will never look at the empty roll the same way again :) it will be fun to see what you and sherry post each day and time permitting i will comment :) have a wonderful 2010

Pattie G said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, this is so clever! I love the papers and the colors are perfect.

Melissa said...[Reply to comment]

woo hoo, its fabulous Michelle, you have done an amazing job with a plain little toilet roll, poor Ray he will probably get his toilet paper folded now - as you have taken it all off the rolls to use coz you couldnt wait LOL, fabulous job its stunning!!! PS a great technique to teach LOL