Tuesday, June 9, 2009

365 Cards - #101 Fun With Food - Veggies

Finally, it's another day on 365 Cards and I know I have missed some days but I did have fun lol and I was making cards and journals etc while I was away.  Today over on 365 Cards the challenge was create a card with a veggie or two or three!!  I knew this was going to be an easy one for me because you all know I have an ancient stash from 17 years ago well in that stash there were these beautiful vegetable stamps from PSX and some from Hero Arts.  I have got a tomato, eggplant, corn, artichoke, radish, carrot and then there is the box of assorted veggies.  But my fav is the chilli or red pepper whichever you want to call it and of course the sentiment had to be "HOT STUFF" what else could it be hehehe.  Took me about 20 minutes to put this baby to bed lol.  The designer paper is of course my new stack of DCWV the recycled stack hehehe.  I finally bought some while I was away.  So I am going to bed as I am still getting over the drive and the restriction of having my knee in one spot for so long so I can't sit still for very long (thanks for your concern btw Rose).

So in the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla cardstock. DCWV designer paper. PSX stamp.  SU Riding Hood Red stamp pad and ribbon. SU Natural hemp twine. Handwritten sentiment by me.  SU Eyelet Border punch and sponge dauber.

16 comments:

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Yeah - your back with us. Thank you for your comments on my card.
The police came out last night when the accident happened and made a report, but did not bother to come and wake us up to see if we had any livestock down there. The car was not stolen but now we have to go through our insurance company and we have to pay $100 excess to have the fence repaired - I am not happy about that at all.
Anyway enough of my troubles - I love your card and a very fitting sentiment.
Hugs
Fi

June Houck said...[Reply to comment]

You are so smart...I wouldn't think to use peppers...perfect :)

Evelin said...[Reply to comment]

Hawwwwt...!!

:)

Pam said...[Reply to comment]

Love this spicy card!

Shari said...[Reply to comment]

Perfect!

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, great card ~ I probably had stamps from that far back too.

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

well girl you are back with a fantastic card!!! have been waiting for your card to get ideas lol btw while you were off having a blast i had to think for myself in order to make my cards! LOL take care of your knees :D

~Tammy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Absolutly perfect card! I love the hot peppers! It is definalty Hot Stuff!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...[Reply to comment]

Welcome back!! Your card is hot, hot, hot...he he
I love it. Great job with this challenge.

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Hot idea, such a great card, and welcome back, I thought we would have to send out a posse.

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

hot-cha-cha!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...[Reply to comment]

Luv the chilli pepper images! Welcome back!

Kim said...[Reply to comment]

Cute Michelle! Luv the peppers and sentiment is perfect!

Lila Castro said...[Reply to comment]

Love this spicy card!

Made by Mandy said...[Reply to comment]

Perfect card !! The colour is spot on, such a spicy red.

Hope you recover from your long drive soon. As much as I like driving some of the distances you have to cover in your country must take hours. At least in the UK we are a lot smaller and I live in Birmingham right smack in the middle so I'm quite lucky.

Looking forward to seeing your piccies from your crafty session :)

Maz said...[Reply to comment]

Great card, love the rich colours on this
I didnt have anything veggie but managed to come up with something quite by chance
Maz