Tuesday, June 2, 2009

365 Cards - #93 "Call Me"

The challenge for today over at 365 Cards was to include the sentiment 'Call Me' and or add a telephone.  I did not have a pic of a telephone or a stamp which said 'Call Me' so I had to write my sentiment.  I chose to use Pacific Point as it is not a colour I would normally use. So I thought I had better use some otherwise I will have all of this colour left only hehehe.

That is it for me today as it is now 12.52am and I am sooooo tired!  So I am off to bed before I fall asleep in front of the computer and that would not be the first time hehe.
In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Pacific Point, Whisper White cardstock.  SU Good Morning Sunshine DP.  SU Owl Together Now stamp set.  SU Basic Black, Pacific Point and Real Red stamp pads.  Aquapainter. SU Red and white check ribbon. SU Eyelet Border punch.  Sponge Dauber. Prisma glitter.

10 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

This is so cute love the little owl.

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

great card, I love what you did with that blue.

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

what a cute card!! love the owl paper and stamp :D

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

whatta hoot Michelle! I totally stocked up on GMS since it is being retired {boo hoo!}.

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

What a fun card and great color, Michelle!!

Jeannie said...[Reply to comment]

Cute owls! Great job on the challenge!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

♥ Audrey ♥ said...[Reply to comment]

Luv the owl! Cute card!

Maz said...[Reply to comment]

This is so cute, love the owl

there is a little something on my blog for you
Maz

Made by Mandy said...[Reply to comment]

Love your cute little owls. I like the colour, it's a nice fresh blue.

Vicky said...[Reply to comment]

soooo cute! i'm loving all those owls, michelle!!!