Sunday, June 21, 2009

365 Cards - #112 Everlasting Love

I know I am late again today but I had to get ready for the markets again. Over at 365 Cards today the challenge was to make a wedding card and it had to include the word love on it. I chose to do a wedding card with a difference lol. I didn't want the normal wedding cards you see and I guess this one is REALLY different, however it does have the word love on it lol.

That is it for me, sorry cannot chat more but am really busy.
In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla and So Saffron cardstock. SU Designer paper. Heidi Grace stamp set for both the sentiment and the paisley stamp. Kaisercraft rhinestones. Metal frame from my stash as is the ribbon. SU Mellow Moss ink pad.

4 comments:

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Wow - I love it - great colour. Love your stamping and design. How did the markets go?
Hugs
Fi

Chrissie said...[Reply to comment]

Love it!
Did you see the tutorial I did for you about my DIY Stampamajig? You can find it here
Chrissie

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, love the card and you used my favorite colour green.

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

yes you were late with this one LOL i love it!!! but i am not one for the norm :D