Monday, June 29, 2009

365 Cards - #121 Four Seasons




I am here with Mum and there is an internet connection so I am as happy as can be!! The challenge over at 365 Cards today was to have four seasons or a representative of each season on your card but all four must be there. I have been racking my brain as to what I was going to do as I did bring a lot but obviously not enough to complete this challenge . . . . . . or so I thought!! In my rub ons I found a pack of Kaisercraft rub ons that had all the months of the year plus the four seasons (in words) with little pics of each season and I thought EUREKA I HAVE STRUCK GOLD. But when I finished it I am not sure if I like it or not but I have limited embellishments with me until tomorrow that is when I take Mum over to Lismore to the doctor and there is a fantastic stamp and scrapbooking store there which I will happen to fall into lol. Send a search party if I am missing for too long ok!!!!

I'm sorry if the pic takes a while to load but I did not have Photo Shop to shrink it down so I had to make do. I am off to bed now.
In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Kiwi Kiss and Very Vanilla cardstock. Kaisercraft designer paper and rub ons. DCWV Naturals stack. Ranger distress inks.

10 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, I think this looks great especially since you weren't even at home. I am amazed you even found something to use for the challenge.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...[Reply to comment]

Well done you for being resourceful! I'm still thinking.... lovely card too.

PCM said...[Reply to comment]

Great Job Michelle, especially with limited suply on hand. It is wonderful to go visit and even to spend time creating with family and friends, but when it isn't at your house - it DOES make it difficult!! TFS

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

perfect!! and so glad you have some items with you as i dont want you to have withdrawels from crafting lol have a great time shoping :) **FYI i emailed you and it was bounced back** bed time for me now!!

Susan said...[Reply to comment]

I am so impressed you played being away from home! I'd have to have a crate to have what I thought was enough things!!!! Your card is simply perfect!!!!

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Great card, I love the way you have placed the Rub Ons. Glad we still get to see your creations if though you are not at home.
Hugs
Fi

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

I think you did a great job, lucky girl to find those rub ons, I do believe this was the hardest challenge to date.

passion4pink said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Michelle
I tried to email u and i am getting a message tht I have the wrong email address?? Could you contact me . Love your blog it's really going ahead isn't it? Hope your'e mum is feeling better soon.
Vicki

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

great job michelle...glad that you have an internet connection :)

Gloria Stengel said...[Reply to comment]

Great job. Sometimes it's easier to make things when you limit your supplies! But a trip to the scrap store would be nice also! hee hee Hope your mum is better!