Saturday, June 27, 2009

2 Sketches For You - Kazan's Sketch #29 and Paper Blooms - Be Inspired

I thought I would expand my horizons a bit and enter a few more challenges and I love the cards that are shown on 2 Sketches 4 You and have been a lurker on their blog for quite a while now and decided to jump in with both feet. The sketch to follow was by Kazan this week.
This card also fits the Paper Blooms challenge this week as it is to be inspired and the designer paper on my card has been calling my name for months and months in my stash and I kept saving it for a special occasion lol but I thought it was no good sitting in my stash and I am going to use it now. I absolutely love this paper and I wish I had more of it but I only have one sheet as that was all that was available at the time of purchase.



This paper is so lovely and it is one by Daisy D. Well that is it for me tonight.
In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Chocolate Chip, Soft Blue, Creamy Caramel and Whisper White cardstock. DCWV Rust coloured cardstock. Daisy D's designer paper. Kaisercraft rhinestones. SU Short and Sweet stamp set. Cricut Storybook cartridge. Bella flowers. Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF. Ranger Faded Jeans and Vintage Photo distress inks.

6 comments:

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

Oh i can see why you saved it friend!! beautiful paper and awesome card :) pat yourself on the back as your jumping in with both feet rocked it !!! :D

Chrissie said...[Reply to comment]

This is completely stunning Michelle! I love the chalked edges.
You asked about my deer stamp... you just ink and stamp. The perspective is derived from the texture of the stamp, no skill on my part!
Chrissie

whoistracy said...[Reply to comment]

Oh I just love the rich colors here Michelle! Great take on the sketch- you rocked it. Have a super weekend.

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, I love this card and the paper is fabulous. It is so sad that Daisy D went out of business we will never see those glorious papers again.

Leah said...[Reply to comment]

Such a pretty card, love that paper too:) Good for you for using it, I know that's so hard! I love the butterfly and extra little details you put into it:)

shelly said...[Reply to comment]

beautiful! i adore this card! i have that paper too :) great job with the sketch too. thanks for playing along at paper blooms..wow did i mention i love this card ;) shelly