Monday, June 29, 2009

365 Cards - #120 Super Sketchy Sunday

Today Blogger was being a butt munch so I really didn't want to wait to load and re-load and re-load the sketch as well as that is what I had to do for my cards and I just got sick of waiting for it lol. Today it is Super Sketchy Sunday over at 365 Cards and you have to visualise the sketch ok!! My card is the duplicate of the sketch so you won't have to visualise too much hehehe. I am loving my damask stamp so much lately from SU Friends 24-7 stamp set. It gets more use than anything else I've got lol. My embellishment on the side of the card has one of my treasured Idealology Fragments that I won from Tim Holtz a couple of months ago, like the paper I have to let go of stuff but I'm with Gloria it is difficult to do most times. I just wanna keep all my Tim Holtz stuff I won to look at and say how pretty it is, that's all! Tomorrow I am off to look after my Mum as she is not too well at the moment and she is house sitting for a friend so she is on her own. She is a bit fragile my Mum so she needs looking after. Where she is does not have a computer *loud gasp* so Ash has let me take her laptop but I still have to get a connection so if I do I do and if not I will have to play catch up when I get home on Thursday night. Now if I don't get on don't you all play up on Pam lol I don't want to miss the fun. . . please hang out until I get back lol.

This second card was an order that my bestie wanted made for her friend Vicki and she loves Victorian era, so I think I managed something from that era lol. I love it that's all I know!! Again with the Damask.

That is it for me so until next time. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Everything except for the Daisy D Designer paper on the blue card, the lace and button on the second card and the Idealology Fragment on the first card.

14 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, these are absolutely beautiful and I am not sure which one I like the most. Your friend is going to love the card especially the ribbon and the pin attached to it.
Hope your Mum feels better soon and we will see you here when you get back.

Birgit said...[Reply to comment]

I love the first card especially because it is blue:)but it is so well laid out and works so well. The second card is also so great and the victrian touch with the pin sets it off. Your friend will be happy with this card-well done. I hope your mom is OK. One is always concerned for a loved one. Wishing you a great day

Shari said...[Reply to comment]

Awesome job! I love them both! Great colors and everything!

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

oh my they are both so beautiful!! have fun with your mum and i hope you have internet access :)

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Wow, so pretty, I can see why you love that stamp, and I sooooo feel for you about the blog connection, I was having a bitchy time on Friday, I went to ComCast to get a new modem, still no help, and yesterday we had a service guy come out, apparently there is a problem with there lines, blah, blah. don't they know we have important things going on here. i swear the last 2 days I have been going through "painfull" withdrawls.

Have a safe trip, I hope you have a connection, and you feel better.

Jenny S. (UK) said...[Reply to comment]

Absolutely stunning cards. Wishing your mum well.

AUsome mom said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous!!! Love this stamp and you've used it beautifully. Hugs and prayers for your mum :)

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Absolutely gorgeous, I love the image and the papers.
Take care or yourself and your Mum, see you on Thursday.
Hugs
Fi

Gloria Stengel said...[Reply to comment]

The sketch is perfect! That is stunning! I love the colors and the papers! And I am proud of you for cutting it up and using it! You are very brave! LOL

The second card is fab also. What a lucky friend you have!

I'll say a prayer for your mum. I hope she feels better soon and you can get back in time to make some cards. I promise to be a good girl while you are gone (wink)!

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

WOW - what awesome cards, Michelle!! I'm sorry your mum isn't well; it's so nice that you can go help her out.

Kristie Larsen said...[Reply to comment]

Oooh, you are right. that damask stamp is FABULOUS! I haven't seen it before... I want it now! We will miss you this week. Hope you come back and check in soon. Have a good time with your mom. Hope she feels better and gets some strength back. Love her up as much as you can. and oh, you know what... i am totally laughing at that butt munch stuff....

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Oh Michelle, gorgeous cards....loving that damask! sorry that you're mom is feeling well....

You cracked me up about blogger...

Maz said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Michelle, These 2 cards are stunning, I love the papers, colours and everything about them.
Hope you have a good time with your mum and she feels better really soon.
Thanks for thinking of me
Maz

Vicky said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, these are gorgeous!!! I LOVE the sketchy card - gorgeous colors and you're right...that damask stamp is amazing. I hope your mom feels better and that you have a nice visit with her. We'll be here waiting for you when you get back!