Saturday, June 13, 2009

365 Cards - #105 Sing Along Saturday Plus 3 Other Challenges

Edited to add: This challenge also fits this weeks challenge #11 over at Paper Blooms and the challenge was to include three flowers and challenge # number 1 at Pile It On was to have a non stamped sentiment, mine is computer generated straight from my mind lol (Thanks Rose) so I thought I would add my card to those challenges as well.
I decided to jump on the band wagon and make a card with other challenges made to fit hehe. So, first and foremost is the challenge at 365 Cards which is a Sing Along Saturday - Rainbow Connection and we had to use that song as inspiration for our card. I chose not to do an actual rainbow but play on the pot at the end of the rainbow but in this case it is a cup and not with gold but roses!!! The next challenge was over at ABC Challenges and your card had to include. . . wait for it. . . YES ROSES! Check. The next challenge was over at Cute Card Thursday and the challenge was Quotations and my sentiment was a play on gold at the end of the rainbow, check! The last challenges was over at Card Patterns and I have tried and tried to load the sketch onto my post but the stupid 'Add Image' button has decided not to work for now. So pretend that you see the sketch for Card Patterns but if you look at my card it is spot on for the sketch. So all in all one card for four challenges but that does not come close to Maz who made one card for 12 challenges and Rose and I are in awe of that so Maz is the Challenge Queen!!!!


This was fun to do as well. . . trying to get the different challenges to marry up. I will be doing that again I think. Well that is all for me today so until Sunday which begins a whole new week over at 365 Cards so. . .
In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Mellow Moss and Very Vanilla cardstock. SU deceased designer paper (unknown which one as it was given to me by a friend). SU Eyelet Border, Scallop Circle and 1 3/8 Circle punches. SU Mellow Moss grosgrain ribbon. Quotation is computer generated. Stampendous stamps from my ancient stash. Ranger Distress Ink Tea Dye. SU Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery and Old Olive stamp pads. PSX Copper embossing powder. Sponge.

21 comments:

Made by Mandy said...[Reply to comment]

Love the soft colours on your card and your pretty punched border.

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, great card. I see you are combining challenges. Have you been hanging around Rose too much?

Shari said...[Reply to comment]

Very pretty

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

wowza michelle...this is one gorgeous card and the quote...it is truly fabulous!

Beverly G said...[Reply to comment]

Lovely card, your colors are very pleasing.
Great quote!
Beverly Gotthardt

Made by Mandy said...[Reply to comment]

I have an award on my blog for you :)

One Lovely Blog Award

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

this is so beautiful!! hey this will also work for PaperBlooms challenge that calls for 3 flowers (ends Tues night) and if your sentiment is NOT stamped it works for Pile it On (ends Sat night)OK I know we will never match Maz's record but we can try, right?!!

Tommie said...[Reply to comment]

Pretty!

AUsome mom said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful card Michelle! Congrats for completing so many challenges with one card!!

Maz said...[Reply to comment]

This is beautiful Michelle, I love the soft colours and the border.

Maz

having a {me} day said...[Reply to comment]

Such a pretty card. I love your inked edges. katxx

Jana said...[Reply to comment]

Lovely card. The colors are fabulous and the saying is spot on. Love it.

Jeannie said...[Reply to comment]

You are so very clever girlfriend!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

this IS my cup of tea!

Thanks for Playing!

-- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

well i see you did as told LOL :D and you tell sherri YES we have been hanging around to long LOL

Karen Lee said...[Reply to comment]

When I first looked at this card I just thought BEAUTIFUL!! Wonderful job!

hugs, Karen Lee

Kazabing said...[Reply to comment]

Wow! Gorgeous card. Love It!!
Kaza.xxx

Helen said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous card - love the sentiment!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Oh I love this very pretty, thanks for jpoining in the ABC challenge this week.

whoistracy said...[Reply to comment]

This is so soft and pretty! I love that little bow at the top. Great take on the sketch, so glad you could play along with us.