Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blog Award

Hello there everyone.  I am finally home from my few days away doing my normal gypsy thing at my stamp camp.  I had the best time with lots of laughter and lots of creating, eating good food, teaching a journal class and learning heaps!!  It was a long drive for me, 6 1/2 hours each way and my knees were screaming at me by the time I got out of the car yesterday late in the afternoon or should I say I nearly fell out of the car lol.  When I was finally able to unpack all my stuff I checked my blog and found that the beautiful, talented Rose had given me an award for my blog. . .thankyou Rose, I very much appreciate it. Now there are rules attached to this award and they are:-

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.  I did that.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. I did that.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. I did that too lol.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting ok this is the tricky bit. . .
1. I am passionate about rubber stamping, creating and sharing what I know with others.
2. I would like to be part of a design team.
3. I would like my business to be a success.
4. I would love to meet Tim Holtz in person and attend Ranger U. (this is a serious dream of mine)
5. I would love to have the funds to get my online store off the ground today lol.
6. I wish my bloody knees would stop hurting!!!! *sheepish grin for swearing*
7. My sister is so talented in the corporate field (she is the Director of Gold Coast TAFE) and I wanted to be successful in that field as well and got to be a Branch Manager is the Disabilities field but realised that I am not happy unless I am creating.
5. Pass it on to 7 others - Another tricky bit so here is the thing.  If you think you are a creative blogger then please feel free to take this award.  Personally I think we are all talented in different ways. I raised my girls to think that no one is better than them and they are no better than anyone else and that is the way I live my life with everyone equal. (just a little bit more info about me lol).


I do have pics from my weekend away I just have to get them from my daughters camera and I will do another post.
In the meantime though. . . 
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy.

2 comments:

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

Well so glad you had a fantastic time!!! looking forward to the pics :D so sorry about your knees :-( one day you will have brand spankin new ones!! **missed your cards** oh and i dont have the "T" button when creating a new post so that is probably why i cant do colors. GRRR (did you see i have your time on my blog? so i can keep the day your on straight! lol)

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Hey chickeedee - glad you had a great time at your camp and very happy you are back with us - can't wait to see some pics and more of your cards - I have been missing the birds.
Hugs
Fi