Tuesday, June 2, 2009

365 Cards - #94 - Ad Inspired

EDITED on 03.06.2009 - Apparently my link for this challenge on 365 Cards takes you to SNR Card Universe. . . I truly don't know how that happened.  So I decided to enter my card for today again.  Sorry for the mishap everyone. . .and thanks Fi for letting me know about it *grins*


I have to get the important issues over first. . . A very sincere Happy Birthday Tammy for the 1st June and may your life get richer each year.

Todays challenge over at 365 Cards was to be inspired by an ad which had the colours on my card below and what I can see in the ad is that it is all about getting married??  Correct me if I am wrong please!  When I saw that black and white pic dead centre of the ad I knew which stamp set I was going to use and what designer paper lol. . . don't you love it when a plan comes together. . .go A Team (if anyone remembers it) hehehe  Geez I crack me up sometimes!!

I used  black cardstock from my ancient stash from years ago ( I am only going to say ancient stash from now on lol).  I used the lovely Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White from Stampin' Up! The stamp set is Friends 24-7 also from Stampin' Up! The designer paper, sentiment rub-on and the rhinestones are from Kaisercraft.  Oh also the ink which is Kiwi Kiss and Basic Black are from . . . yep you guessed it Stampin' Up!  This card came together rather quickly today which was a good thing.

                     ..................................................................................................

I would also like to mention that I got two awards in the last couple of weeks one was from the beautiful Maz and Shari and the other one was from Tommi from Oh My Gluestick.  I will add my 10 things about me tomorrow on my post as I will have to think about it but if you look at Maz's list, well you would think it was written about me lol and I told Maz that too!!  That is it for me tonight. . .oh one more thing though, why don't you hop on over to SNR Card Universe and join the 365 Cards group that Pam has started.  I have been a member for a while so you will need to join up if you are not a member already.  There's heaps of learning resources there as well which I really like.  So why not come and join Pam and I.  
In the meantime though. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

17 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, you are way too funny. If you knew how many times I have thought that I uploaded a card only to go back hours later to look who else posted a card and find out I forgot.
Great job on today's challenge. Love that Ancient paper.

Shari said...[Reply to comment]

I think did a great job as well.

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

I love the stamp you used fantastic card for the challenge! I just read about the group pam started on SNR and will check it out later today. will it keep me from housework and cooking? if so sign me up! lol :D

Vicky said...[Reply to comment]

Ooh...gorgeous card, Michelle!! I will definitely have to check out the SNR group Pam started, so you may see me over there too!

AUsome mom said...[Reply to comment]

Girl, this is fantastic! I love the colors of this ad and you really did a beautiful job on this one. I really do need to get some SU! Congrats on your awards too. Well deserved! Hugs and happy day to you :)

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful job as usual, fantastic representation of the sketch

Lila Castro said...[Reply to comment]

Fantastic card for the challenge,congrats on your awards too!
hugs
Lila

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

I am finally back - Another beautiful creation Michelle, love your papers and layout.
Everytime I click on your name on 365 Cards for this challenge it takes me to SNR - I will have to check it out.
Hugs
Fi

June Houck said...[Reply to comment]

Love this, Michelle! Fantastic take on the 365 challenge, IMHO.

I just read that you used to work with children with disabilities...I think people like you go straight to heaven and don't even have to stop to talk to St. Peter :) Both of my girls are diagnosed with Autism and I m in awe of what their teachers and therapists do for them.

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Just fabulous, Michelle!!

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Oh Michelle, whatta lovely take on the inspiration challenge!! Thanks for adding your linkie :)

Maz said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous card as usual Michelle, I love how you have combined the colours on this one
I have signed up for the SNR but not sure what to do now I am on there
Maz

Made by Mandy said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous card once again. You rock damask girl :)

~Tammy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Fantastic take on the sketch. I love the damask! Thanks for playing along

Barb said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful and elegant card, Michelle!!

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Michelle,
How is/was stamp camp - I hope you are having/had lots of fun.
Hugs
Fi

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Michelle :D ther is an award waiting for you on my blog HERE