Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another Blog Award

I received this lovely award from Mandy this morning when I woke up and for a cold Sunday morning here in Australia it warmed my heart thankyou Mandy. Now along with this award comes a set of rules and they are:

1. Add the award to your blog - check
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award - check (look above)
3. Nominate 7 more blogs - check
4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know they have received 'One Lovely Blog Award'

I nominate:



All these lovely women leave wonderul comments on my blog all the time and not just two words but they genuinely show that they are interested and for that this blog award does not seem enough but know that I am sincerely grateful for your beautiful comments girls and your friendship.

Well another post down and that is it for me my husband is calling me for brunch.
In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

6 comments:

Jeannie said...[Reply to comment]

Thank you so very much!
I will take care of all of the details over
the next couple of days!
I'm so glad to have you as a blogger friend!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Gloria Stengel said...[Reply to comment]

Aww, thanks sweetie for the award! I always forget to pass these awards on, but I will try to remember this time, in your honor!

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, thank you so much for nominating me for the award I really appreciate it. I am like Gloria I always appreciate them, but hardly pass them on. Hope that is okay.

Sherry

Karen Lee said...[Reply to comment]

Thanks for thinking of me for this award. I always try and pass them on. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

hugs, Karen Lee

Jeannie said...[Reply to comment]

I finally posted this girl!! Thank you again so very much!!!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Vicky said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Michelle! Thank you so much for this...you're the sweetest! I always look forward to checking out your blog and seeing what you're up to :). I'll have to think about who to award this to, so I'll get this posted on my blog tomorrow!!