Sunday, June 21, 2009

365 Cards - #113 Super Sketchy Sunday

It is Super Sketchy Sunday over at 365 Cards today and below is the sketch we are to follow. . .

And this is my interpretation of the sketch. I really liked how it turned out.

I tried to use a rub-on directly onto the ribbon but I ruined it so decided to stamp straight onto it which I should have done in the first place. I used the Don Juan cartridge with my Cricut for the arrows and a Retro Flowers punch from EK Success. The markets today was a waste of time as we were rained out before a sale could be made. . .never mind I have stock for next time lol.
In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Kiwi Kiss cardstock. DCWV cardstock. SU Urban Garden designer paper. SU Kiwi Kiss ribbon and SU silver ribbon slide. Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. EK Success paper shaper. SU 1/2 inch circle punch. Unknown stamp for sentiment. SU Basic Black stamp pad.

14 comments:

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Wow - you are quick off the mark today. Love your card and the colours are fantastic. Sorry to hear about the markets, it has been a miserable day here today too.
Hugs
Fi

Jenny S. (UK) said...[Reply to comment]

Fabulous take on the sketch and the colours are great together. Jenny x

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, great job on today's sketch. I have no idea what I am going to do.

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

What a fun take on the sketch! Love the retro flowers...it's been raining in washington state too...

Karen Lee said...[Reply to comment]

Lovin' the colors and those arrows and flowers are just too cute!

hugs, Karen Lee

Shari said...[Reply to comment]

THis is really cute Michelle!

PCM said...[Reply to comment]

Ahh, coordination! I love it!! The colors are great - the paper are delicious and I LOVE how you did the ribbon - from the stamping to the little button in the middle - great job!! TFS

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Such a fun card, Michelle! I love those colors together! That little charm on the ribbon is perfect and really makes the card.

Chrissie said...[Reply to comment]

Great card Michelle, love tht colour combo!
Chrissie

Dee said...[Reply to comment]

Like your card. I love the color combo.

Kristie Larsen said...[Reply to comment]

too bad about the Market Michelle, but this is a very fun card!! SO today has turned out to be pretty great!

Gloria Stengel said...[Reply to comment]

That is an awesome card! Great job! Love the colors and the arrows!

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

fantastic card!! love the colors :D

Lila Castro said...[Reply to comment]

Love your card, love the colors