Wednesday, April 15, 2009

365 Cards - #45

Well it's me again. . . another day another card hehehe.  Because of the time difference I seem to just get one made and then there is another one to do but I must say it is fun trying to decide what theme, paper, stamps etc to go with and create something entirely different each day.  Today was a three fold card day so here is my card for today. . .





I went for an oriental theme today and I really love it!

This is the inside of the card which I don't normally decorate but on this occasion I chose to do it. . . . go figure!!



Well that's it for another day I hope you enjoy my entry for today which I really enjoyed making and in the meantime . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supply List: SU! Whisper White, Basic Black and Real Red cardstock. Kaisercraft Sakura Park DP series paper. SU! Eastern Blooms and Short & Sweet stamp sets. SU! Real Red marker. Staz On black ink.  SU! Black brads and SU! oval punch.

16 comments:

Pam said...[Reply to comment]

The inside is so beautifully decorated - nice job!

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

What a pretty card, very nice!
-Cher

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

absolutely LOVELY...great asian inspired card!

Kirsty said...[Reply to comment]

I really like the inside of the card.

Joann said...[Reply to comment]

Really great card!

Jana said...[Reply to comment]

I love the flowers on here. The inside is gorgeous too. Great card.
I got the owl off of Etsy. I can't remember the shop. But if you go to etsy.com you can search on owls. Thank you for the nice comments.

Rosemary said...[Reply to comment]

What a great card! I like the asian theme and the use of traditional colors. I know what you mean about not always decorating the insides, but this really completes a beautiful card.

Kristie Larsen said...[Reply to comment]

gorgeous! the colors are fab and the stamping on the inside is fab and the entire creation is just well executed. great job!

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Congratualtions on your Top 7 Position - Go the Aussies............
hugs
Fi

Vicky said...[Reply to comment]

Congratulations on being in the Top 7 - definitely much deserved!! :)

Dolce Deb's Designs said...[Reply to comment]

This card is awesome inside and out. Congrats on having this card chosen as one of the Scor It week's top cards it is well deserved.

AUsome mom said...[Reply to comment]

This is just stunning. I love this color combo! Congrats on your win at 365!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...[Reply to comment]

Lovely card, and I really like your inside too! Well done

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

Congrats on the COTW!!! it is an awesome one!! There is a little something on my blog for your win. :-)
http://roseshappyplace.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-am-in-shock-that-3-ladies-have-given.html

Sam said...[Reply to comment]

Lovely card, like the oriental theme and the inside of your card.
x

Nancy Sanders said...[Reply to comment]

Your tirfold card is just amazing inside and out. I love it. Congrats on your 365 award.