Sunday, April 5, 2009

Grandchildren

Today is the day where my little grandaughter has her 6mth old needles. I will be taking my daughter and Sohpia my grandaughter to the doctors to have them.  I hate it!!!!!  I hated it when both my daughters were babies and I hate it with my grandchildren.  I know they need to have them as it is a necessary thing so as to prevent age old diseases from making a reappearance but that does not make it any easier to cope with a tiny crying baby who is hurting from a needle.  It is a different cry!!  I will post an uptodate pic of my grandaughter this afternoon.  I will also post pics of my other lovely grandchildren - Elijah and Lily.  I am truly blessed to have three such beautiful grandchildren.  You wait and see and then you will agree with me without a doubt.  I am not biased lol so many people make comments on how beautiful they are.  They are the light of my life as are my daughters. Walk about your day with Beauty.

0 comments: