Monday, April 6, 2009

New Classes

Hi Bloggers,
In transferring all the posts over to my new blog I have misplaced one or two and one of those being my post on upcoming classes. I have new classes coming as soon as I hear back from the suppliers so please stay tuned you will not be disappointed.

The new classes will include one on using metal to enhance your project (this product is absolutely amazing people). I will also be teaching a class using Tim Holtz's range of products ie. Distress Inks, Alcohol Inks, Stickles, Perfect Pearls and his amazing range of Idealogy products (AMAZING). Another class will be utilising Suze Weinberg's UTEE products. . . wait until you see this product. As a matter of fact wait until you see all the products and what you can do with them. Bloggers it will blow you away I promise you that!! I am just waiting to hear back from the suppliers and then it will be "Thunderbirds GO"!!!
In the meantime though. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

2 comments:

passion4pink said...[Reply to comment]

Hey great blog michele!!i am heading for my 3rd blog hehe hey its contagious isnt it? hey how did you get 3 columns huh? huh?hey I just found out Shirley T does scrapbooking apparently, but she doesn't have a internet at home. mayb she would like one of your classes.I'll pass your info onto her
Vicki

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Vicki, I won't be doing anymore work on the other blog this one will supersede the other one lol. Courtney did the 3 columns she just went and did a search on Blogspot layouts and found a 3 column one. I know Shirley T does scrapbooking and yes I would love it you could pass along my details please Vicki. She does know that I will be doing classes as we have spoken since I have left.