Wednesday, April 29, 2009

365 Cards - #60

Another day another card lol I might make a song outta this.  Today the challenge over at 365 Cards was to use the sentiment 'WHAT' on the card either inside or outside.  Hardly a challenge I hear you say?  Think again I did not have one sentiment or rub on with the word what in it at all in my whole stash and I was running out of time as tomorrow I will be in Armidale all day at my small business management course, so I needed to get it done before I went to bed tonight.  Here it is 11.18pm and I finally finished.  Geez I have grey hair but I think I sprouted a few dozen more hehehe.  I finally used my Hero Arts dot alphabet to write the question 'What you love me?' and the rest just fell into place as the saying goes.  So here is my card for today. Let me know what you think.

Okay that's me done for another day girls.  How did you all go with the challenge?
But in the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies:  SU More Mustard & Very Vanilla cardstock.  Lucy's Papers PP. SU Owl Together Now stamp set. Hero Arts Dot Alphabet.  SU Eyelet border punch.  Bella flower which I hand coloured and then stamped flourishes all over it.  SU Hodgepodge brad.  Ribbon unknown had it in my stash.  SU More Mustard & Basic Black stamp pads and sponge dauber.  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.

11 comments:

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

TOO CUTE!!! love the owl stamp. I just got home and looked at the challenge. Stumped right now how to put whats in my head on paper (whats new!!) Have a great class and hope you get to open your own shop soon :-)

Vicky said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Michelle! SO cute! I didn't have a "What" stamp/rub-on either! Definitely a challenge and required some thinking outside the box. Love your owl - and your edging and inking is awesome!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...[Reply to comment]

Supah cute card for this not so easy challenge. I love this card WHO wouldn't... ;-)

Maz said...[Reply to comment]

Lovely card, that Owl is so cute, great way to use the sentiment
maz

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

cute, cute, cute!!! You know that I love owls and I love your card!!!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

adorable, what a wonderful sentiment, you did a great job. I hope your seminar was benificial

Kim said...[Reply to comment]

Super Cute!

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Michelle, Fantastic card, it does not look like you had trouble with this challenge. Love the owl and your sentiment. Have fun at your course and happy shopping.
Hugs
Fi

Card~I~ology Creations said...[Reply to comment]

Too stinkin cute. Great job..

Jana said...[Reply to comment]

Love this card. Everything is so great. The sentiment is wonderful. Love the owl. And that flower just sets it off.

Kristie Larsen said...[Reply to comment]

Hey Michelle! Cute little owl you got here! Love the card!