Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a Slow Day





It's Sunday and man what a slow day it's turning out to be. I finally dismantled the Christmas tree today and it is finally packed away until the end of this year. Courtney, my eldest daughter is starting to make a name for herself in the world of wool and knitting etc....it's about time but you know true success takes time when you are talented. My world of beautiful stamps, papers and embellishments are very unstructured and sometimes I find it hard to create when things are too messy just take a look at my space above and judge for yourself!!

On Friday Courtney, Ashleigh, the grandchildren and I went out to Sonya's to have a crafty creative day and man what a bad idea lol but it was fun. Elijah is getting his 2 year old molars, Lily was unsettled, Sophia was quiet but not wanting to sleep, Ashleigh was sick with the flu and Courtney could not relax due to her kids being upset. What a day but hey you gotta roll with the punches when there are children don't you? I, however managed to get something made and I helped Ash get her address book made for Sonya which was her chrissy present (a little late I know) which she loved. But Sonya had her best time on the floor picking up blocks and collecting them from under the furniture lol. I took a pic of her and told her I was putting it on my blog and she said you wouldn't dare......after 13 years you would think she would learn not to dare me to do anything hehehehehe I love her to pieces she is undoubtedly the best thing to ever happen to me and my girls.

She is beautiful isn't she? I mean it she is the most genuine person I have ever met, the most beautiful soul. She would do anything for her friends and has often done so for me. I would not have coped with some of my major life stuff without her. My life is all the richer for having her in it!!

Have to go and try and create at my work space. I might even break out the new Cuttlebug that I got for my birthday/christmas pressie from Ash. If I create beauty this arvo I will post it up here for all to see.

0 comments: