Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Creative Space

Well today I thought I would join in Kootoyoo's Creative Space Thursday after visiting it for several weeks and now that we have moved into our new house I have managed to sort a small space out in my craft room to get down to my business of creatiing. So here are some pics for you to enjoy. This is what I have just finished (just in time for today)





One corner of my creative space with just a hint of my cardstock to the right





The journal I completed just in time *Phew* beside my ribbon stash.





My stamp pad stack (good storage hey? It's plastic containers turned on their side)





Some of my paper punches, my paper trimmer, my scrap bin I made and some embellishments.





The colours I chose to complete my journal project.





Buttons, Buttons, Buttons!





Another good storage idea using old baby food jars - I just punched out decorative paper using my scallop punch and glued to the top of the lid It's handy for all sorts of things. At the moment they are holding embellishments.

I hope you all enjoyed checking out my creative space but make sure you check out the rest over at Kootoyoo blog. There are lots of lovelies to drool over.
Enjoy your day creating.

0 comments: