Wednesday, April 15, 2009

365 Cards - #46

Well again another card in the same day here in Australia. . .lucky me hehehe.  Todays card was a matchbook card and here is my offering for today.  Please enjoy. . .

Sorry about my shadow being in the way but it is night time here at about 10.47pm so no matter which way I faced I seemed to have a shadow on my card.



Well, again that is it for today so in the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supply List: SU! Really Rust, Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock. Chatterbox Scrapbook Walls DP 'Olive Poolhouse Paisley' paper.  SU! Spring Solitude stamp set (deceased), Hero Arts Tree.  SU! Really Rust stamp pad.  SU! Old Olive grosgrain ribbon and Word Window punch.

14 comments:

Ivolina said...[Reply to comment]

Lovely card. Lovely paper and very nice tree.

Vicky said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle - this is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE it! The layers, the colors, the inking - just beautiful. Great job!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...[Reply to comment]

How beautiful and elegant I love the DP geat job on this challenge.

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

This turned out fabulous!!!

Jana said...[Reply to comment]

Wonderful card. Love the tree and the colors. I adore fall colors.

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful card - love the colour combo and PP.
Hugs
Fi

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog I am sorry to take so long to get back to you about what PP stands for - Printed Paper.
Hugs
Fi

Maz said...[Reply to comment]

Lovely earthy feel to this
maz

Ink, paper and BLING! said...[Reply to comment]

Very cute card!
R

Karen Lee said...[Reply to comment]

Love it!

hugs, Karen Lee

Rosemary said...[Reply to comment]

What a pretty and sophisticated looking card, I really like it.

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

I really love your card, there are so many wonderful details it is hard to say which I like the best, they are all wonderful.

good day

Kim said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful Card! Luv warm colors ..

Kristie Larsen said...[Reply to comment]

this is lovely!! I really like that stamp image and love the layout of your card. Great job!!