Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Creative Day

Today is the day where I make oodles of beauty.  I have had several days break and now I need to get into it in a very big way as the markets are only two weeks away and if I want to have lots of pretties to offer customers then I had better extract my digit and get going.  Why is it that we procrastinate over things we love to do.  I really think that I have sunk into a space where I struggle to complete any task including my beautiful cards.  Due to recent events that have occurred in my professional life I continue to struggle to make sense of it all.......but today is the day where I let it all go.  This is a promise I make to myself.  Stay tuned and I will post some beautiful pics of finished pretties for everyone to drool over.  Walk about your day with beauty.

0 comments: