Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mojo Monday #82 365 Cards Day 44

Well Bloggers after joining into Mojo Monday last week for the first time I then decided to venture further and try for day 44 on the 365 Cards blog so then I had to decide what I was going to do to make one card work for both, and this is the outcome.  Please enjoy. . . 






I am so glad that I have decided to take the leap of faith and dive right into challenges it keeps one on track and totally motivated. . . YAY!!

In the meantime . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Items Used: Stamps - Amazing Creations Butterfly, Penny Black - Happy Birthday, Hero Arts - Large Heart and small background heart.  The last 3 stamps are all from my collection which is over 14-18 years old!!!!  Cardstock - SU! Close To Cocoa, Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla.  DP - Kaisercraft Pretty In Pink series.  SU! Stamp Pads - Close To Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink and black Staz-On.  Chocolate chip ribbon American Craft Company.  Tools - Scallop Border punch, Square Scallop punch both SU!  $50.00 is mine from my purse lol.

11 comments:

Monica Anderberg said...[Reply to comment]

This is gorgeous! I really like your design with the colours. You are always making such a nice things. I just love come and visit your blog and see everything lovely things!

Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Lovely work combining challenges! Thanks for joining us over at 365 Cards!

Kristie Larsen said...[Reply to comment]

gorgeous! I do enjoy this very much. Great job with 365 challenge!

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Love your money holder - great PP and embellies.
Hugs
Fi

Vicky said...[Reply to comment]

this is beautiful! great job combining the challenges - don't you love that!? thanks for joining us at 365 today and I look forward to seeing what you come up with for our future challenges!

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

What a very pretty card!
-Cher

Kim said...[Reply to comment]

What a beautiful money holder card!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

beautiful card, I am glad you took the leap to do challenges I have to say they are fun and addictive, oops, but better than candy

littlelovelies said...[Reply to comment]

That looks like a fun meme to play along with - your card looks great!

My giveaway started today - you can enter here.

x nadine
little lovelies

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

I am the same way, I seem to work better when I am following a challenge! Great way to combine challenges!!

Jana said...[Reply to comment]

Very pretty card. Love the heart image in the middle and the butterfly.