Sunday, April 26, 2009

365 Cards - #57

Hi Everyone,  well it is Sunday evening here in New South Wales Australia and we all know what that means, that's right another challenge day lol.  Todays challenge was a delight to complete and I had all the ingredients so I finished it in a reasonable amount of time.  I couldn't do yesterdays card as it was to be done with acrylic or acetate neither of which I had but as I said to Fi I wasn't slack I did do a lovely watercolour for my bestie for her mum for Mothers Day so in effect I did do a card.  You can have a quick look here if you like.  There are also some lovely pics of our Australian wildlife there which I took whilst out on a picnic.  Anyway without further ado here is my card for #57


I enjoyed doing this card and it took no time to complete.  Well as it is 11.36pm on Sunday evening I think I will hit the bed.  Goodnight all and I will catch you on the flip side.
In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Real Red, Kraft & Black cardstock. SU Red grosgrain ribbon.  Bo Bunny printed paper. SU Short & Sweet stamp set. Red buttons from my stash.  SU Word Window punch.  SU Real Red stamp pad.  Black Staz On stamp pad. SU Linen thread.

9 comments:

Karen Lee said...[Reply to comment]

You did a really nice job with the challenge today! Cute card!

hugs, Karen Lee

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

Super card!!! OK i'm slow at times**just saw the time on your page (2am Mon there and 9am Sun here) NOW i relize how you post so fast!! LOL

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

OMG - Michelle, that is fantastic, I love the colours and that paper is just gorgeous. I really need to clean out my craft room so that I can get to my sewing machine, as the stitching on your card just sets the whole think off.
Hugs
Fi

Dolce Deb's Designs said...[Reply to comment]

This card is lovely and elegant you did a great job with this challenge. Hope you sleep well and have a great week.

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Nice work Michelle...I love the paper piercings!

Card~I~ology Creations said...[Reply to comment]

great job on the challenge. love the colors

Vicky said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful job, Michelle! Love your inking around the edges - that looks fantastic and is a perfect touch!

Kristen H said...[Reply to comment]

Love your take on this challenge. The colors are gorgeous. I also loved your kangaroo pictures!

Maz said...[Reply to comment]

This is gorgeous, I love the colours you have used
Maz