Sunday, April 5, 2009

I WON!

WOW I cannot believe that I won something! I am a HUGE fan of Tim Holtz. I think he is a master at what he does and he alone is living proof that when you follow your dreams and don't let naysayers get you down you make your dreams a reality. He creates the most amazing stuff, each time I watch a video or see the finished article on his blog my jaw just drops to the ground. Anyhow he has brought out new goodies and to say a big thankyou to his bloggers he ran a contest for five whole days with five winners each day and all you had to do was make a comment on his blog. Now I normally check his blog out daily but have never been game enough to comment (I mean it's Tim Holtz- The God of Goodness), but this time I bit the bullet and commented and it felt good!! I made a comment each day but did not get chosen until . . . the last day!! I happened to get out of bed and went to make my comment and realised that I was number 39 and not 200 and something which it normally was when I got to comment even though it was the same time virtually each day. Being number 39 to me was like being first. So I made my comment and the next morning, yesterday in fact I got up to see if I had won and there it was. . . . . winner number two, ME. Well I ran around the house doing the happy dance yelling I won, I won, I won me some Tim Holtz goodness. I rang family but no one except for Ashleigh appreciated it as much as me and that's because she loves him as well. In fact she said to me "It's a shame that our culture doesn't have arranged marriages Mum" How cool is that? So I will be crash tackling the postie for the next couple of weeks while I wait for the surprise to arrive in the post and then I will take photos and post it up on my blog so stay tuned won't you.


In the meantime. . .


Walk about your day with beauty.


The Gypsy

0 comments: