Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blog Awards aplenty- It's long

Good evening everyone well in the last week I have been honoured to receive three awards from some very talented women indeed and to be chosen by design team members is a real honour indeed.  Not to mention that the beautiful Rose nominated me for the Kreativ Blog award and the Lemonade award. . . to be nominated not once but twice, I am truly blessed.  So there are rules for the Kreativ Blog award and they are as follows:



1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated


So many thanks Rose for both awards.
7 things that you all might find interesting about me
1. I was in the QLD Police Service for 10 years
2. I was in the Australian Army for 6 years in Signal Corp
3. I am a grandmother of three beautiful grandchildren
4. I am overweight (hate that about myself)
5. I owned and operated my own Health Food store
6. I am a qualified Massage practitioner and Aromatherapist
7. I left my job in disabilities last October due to being bullied in the workplace.

Now to 7 people who I think have Kreativ Blogs:
1. Jana D because she has the most delightful green owl on her blog which I want lol
2. Roni because I learn so much from her blog
3. Rose-Anne because I love to see what she creates
4. Kirsty Brown a Stampin' Up demonstrator from Australia who has a great blog
5. Vicky just because she inspires me daily
6. Fi for the same reason
7. Courtney because she is my daughter and I think she is amazing and talented

Please make sure you check out the blogs of these amazing women.

Ok next is the Lemonade award which I was nominated not once, or twice but three times by the delightful Fi, Amy and again Rose.   The Lemonade Stand Award is for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.
To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award:
- Comment on this blog.
- Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
- Link to your nominees within your blog post.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
- Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

So I have chosen 5 people to receive this award and they are as follows:

1. Sue Madex another Australian SU Demonstrator who does fantastic work
2. Claire Daly again another Australian SU Demonstrator who inspires me with what she does
3. Jan Rogers another artist who inspires me
4. Becky Roberts who does the most amazing tutorials with Stampin' Up! products
5. Paula Tracy whose work is absolutely stunning.


Now the last award was from Vicky and it was Your Blog makes us smile and I am honoured to receive that award, my heartfelt thanks Vicky.  I am not quite sure what I have to do in relation to forwarding this award on so if anyone knows please comment on my blog. 


WOW what a long post but very worth it I think.  Now all I have to do is go to all the winners blogs and let them know what they have won.  Every person I nominated for various awards deserved them they truly inspire me on a daily basis for all different reasons and too many to list here.
Remember to walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

4 comments:

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Thank you for the award Michelle, I have another one for you on my blog.
Hugs
Fi

PS - are you feeling better?

Inking Idaho said...[Reply to comment]

How exciting! Thank you for the award :)

Hugs,
Becky

Vicky said...[Reply to comment]

Thanks Michelle!! You're such a sweetie! Love checking out your projects - you're so super talented :).

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Thank you so much for the wonderful award...you made my day.

www.janrogers1968.blogspot.com