Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend Markets

Hey there bloggers. I thought I might share with you today some pics that I have meant to post but life got in the way. It was of two weekend markets that my bestie Sonya and I went to. We are both doing really well at the markets and now that people know we are there all the time at each market we are getting loyal re-purchasers back time and time again, which is excellent. So without further ado here is our little weekend stall that we run. . . .









These are the last markets held by the river for 10 weeks. The next market photos are in the main street. Sonya is the one in red and I of course am in purple.













These markets are held in one of the two main streets in town. The upper shelves were made by my husband after I explained to him what I wanted. This was the first market that we used them and I sold so much more this time around. . . it must have been the new look and the height that some of the stock was presented at.



We are always looking for ways to improve our stall which Courtney is usually at as well but because she had sold out of her wool she didn't see the point in coming but she will be back soon lol. Stay tuned for the photos of when Courtney comes back.



In the meantime. . .


Walk about your day with beauty.


The Gypsy

0 comments: