Sunday, April 5, 2009

Creative Space Thrusday

Well here it is. . . that time of the week again!! I missed out last week as I was travelling down to my stamp camp weekend. I will post about that one a little later on but first things first. I am busy getting stock made for the weekend markets. This weekend I have not one market on Sunday but one of both Saturday and Sunday. So I will have to have twice the amount of stock. Anyhow without further ado here is my creative space for this week. Enjoy. . . . .



This is the journal I just finished.




These are some of the cards I completed at the stamp camp.


The makings of the journal.




This another view of my creative mess.



Well there you have it my messy creative space for this week bloggers. For more creative beautiful spaces why not hop on over to Kootoyoo's blog and check them out. You will love looking at other peoples spaces as much as I do it gives me inspiration. Thanks for stopping by. Make sure you check out my next post which will be about the great stamp camp weekend I went to down in the Lake Macquarie district.

0 comments: