Sunday, April 19, 2009

365 Cards - #49

Hi everyone,

I know my card is late but I have had weekend markets so did not get time to put my entry in until now, so please forgive my tardiness.  I would like to say before I show my entry for today that is has been an honour and a pleasure this week and not that it won't continue because it has kept me focussed all week, but it has been a pleasure to be accepted by all you lovely women.  The comments have been amazing and I am truly touched that so many of you have been to visit my blog in the last week. . . . many, many thanks to all of you.

The challenge today was to do an accordian card which I had never done before so that in itself was a challenge for me lol but guess what I met the challenge PHEW!!!  So again without further ado here is my card for #49. . .




I look forward to continuing with the challenges on a daily basis with everyone.  I wonder what next week will bring?  Can't wait actually!!!

Supplies List:  Designer Paper, Chocolate Chip and Soft Sky cardstock.    Chocolate Chip stamp pad.  Embrace Life stamp set.  Tools - Scallop Circle, Scallop Border punch, 11/4 Circle and 13/8 Circle punches all supplies used for this project are SU!

11 comments:

Vicky said...[Reply to comment]

This is beautiful, Michelle! Love the colors - so soft and pretty!

Jana said...[Reply to comment]

This is very pretty. Thanks for the idea to put a band around mine. I need one.

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Good Grief Michelle...this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm a huge fan of the brown/blue combo and i just love the Embrace Life set...stunning!!!

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle that is a very elegant and stylish card - I just love the PP (hehe) and your stamping is beautiful. I was wondering where your card was and I am sorry about the word verification you had the last time you visited my blog (but I did have a chuckle).
I hope to see more of your beautiful creations in the coming challenges.
Hugs
Fi

Jana said...[Reply to comment]

I just found the owl vendor. Here's her Etsy Shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=16748 Let me know if you get one. I love mine. I use it to hold pens.

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Hey Michelle...I'm back :) I wanted to let you know that I left you something on my blog :)

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

P.S. OhMyGoodness I checked out the etsy shop that Jana passed along to you...oy vey...owl heaven :)

Ginny said...[Reply to comment]

simply yummy :0)

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Michelle, I have left you a little something on my blog.
Hugs
Fi

Kristen H said...[Reply to comment]

Love this, the belly band is darling. I love the images you chose as well.

Vicky said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Michelle! Just wanted to let you know I left a little something for you on my blog - stop by and grab it when you get a chance! - Vicky from 365 Cards