Thursday, April 23, 2009

Creative Space Thursday

Ok once again it is that time of the week where I get to peek into other peoples creative spaces.  I have been so sick this past week I have done nothing but mope and sleep.  But I managed to drag my butt into my craft room and take some pics just minutes ago like I mean at 5.45pm lol.  I have thought about it all day but just did not have the energy.  Anyway without making one wait a minute longer here is my space for this week. . .



This is the new Cuttlebug folders I purchased on E Bay this week with the new Stampin' Up! Catty which has my recent order inside it.  I have a whole lot of goodness coming my way from the new catty within the next couple of days and I cannot wait!!!


This is the unmounted Flourishes stamp set I also won on E Bay this week.  I cannot express to you how much I love flourishes.  They complete me!!! hehehehe and beside it you will see just a hint of what's in the next pic and that is . . .

Yep you guessed it an old sheet music book,  three old hinges, some old lace still on the original card and look at that little antique key.  Is it not beautiful.  I made these purchases the other day when my daughter and I went down to Uralla on a road trip.   I can't wait to receive my Tim Holtz products this week or early next week so I can put these little beauties to work on a project or two.  Well that is my space this week. . . not much but is all I could muster the energy for sorry everyone.  If you would like to take a peek at other creative spaces please pop on over to Kootoyoo's  and check them all out. .
In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy



4 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

your a lucky lady buying that stuff on Ebay....I must check out whats available if I get into this cardmaking gig

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

So much loveliness. That little key, so small and so simple, is beautiful.

Kirsty said...[Reply to comment]

Scrap booking/papercraft supplies are truly sensational. I admit I don't scrap but I've got quite a few of your tools & accessories for other crafting. Fabulous.

Michelle said...[Reply to comment]

Hope you are feeling better soon. Lots of lovely things waiting for you there when you are.