Thursday, April 23, 2009

365 Cards - #54

Hello everyone, I have been so unwell this week and have been unable to create anything which has killed me because I have so enjoyed the challenge of creating each day and I wanted so badly to continue and I will but I went down like a sack of potatoes with a gastro bug that my whole family had. . . so unpretty!!!  My very sincere apologies to the beautiful women who have nominated me for awards as I have been unable to do anything about since I got sick but I have worried about it so much lol.  I am truly honoured to have been chosen by four different women for an award.  I was chuffed indeed *smiles*  It's truly amazing how quickly people bond online isn't it?  I feel like I have known all of you for longer than two weeks hehehe.  Looking forward to a long relationship here at 365 cards, so without further ado here is my project for today. . .

The challenge was to create something by recycling so I chose a baby milk formula tin to pretty up.  I do sell these tins but I did this one especially for the challenge.  I use them for scraps on my craft table and as cardmakers and scrapbookers you all know how much rubbish one collects and these tins are the perfect size to sit on your desk.




Well that's me for today and I so enjoyed getting back to it even if a little shaky doing it lol.  I have the headache from hell but I choose to ignore it for now.
In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

12 comments:

Kristie Larsen said...[Reply to comment]

ooh, fabulous project!! Hope you feel better soon!!

Leah said...[Reply to comment]

I have formula tins comming out my ears, as you could imagin, whata great idea. I hope your back to your usual happy self soon!

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

FABulous idea!!! I love it Michelle...hope you are feeling better...

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

I am glad to see you back creating and hope you fell better soon.
I love your formula tin - great papers and all the little embellies just set it off.
Hugs
Fi

Maz said...[Reply to comment]

Hope you feel better really soon, its good to see you back even if you are still shaky.
I love this, it is perfect for your desk top. I mde all my Grandchildren a decorated tin a few years ago for Christmas but no one had baby milk tins so I bought Paint cans, may do them again now we have a few baby's in the family
Maz

Ink, paper and BLING! said...[Reply to comment]

cute idea! I had a can in front of me too! Now I am off to find somethingelse to use!
R

Vicky said...[Reply to comment]

Ooh..so pretty!! What a nice way to collect scraps! I hope you're feeling better soon - it is frustrating to want to craft but just not feel up to it!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...[Reply to comment]

What a pretty project great job with this challenge. I hope you feel well soon and will be creating for the challenges. Take care.

Jessica said...[Reply to comment]

I love the colors! LOL My son is 11 months old, and I never thought to use the formula cans!! You've inspired me!!

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful job!! I hope you feeel better soon!

Isn't it neat how we get to "know" each other so well through something so simple? I love it! :)

Karen Lee said...[Reply to comment]

I love your project!! Very pretty!

hugs, Karen Lee

AUsome mom said...[Reply to comment]

Very cute!! Great job!