Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Stuff

Hello fellow travellers I made some new journals to sell at the markets and some new decorated tins but smaller for pens etc. I didn't take photos of the smaller tins and I sold two today but I did take photos of my new journals. I really have to extract the digit before then next market and it is going to be really difficult as we are moving house next week so creative time will be minimised. Take a look at my new journals aren't they cute? People looked at them at the markets and commented on how beautiful they were but no one appeared to have dollars to spend of extravegances today but I will not get despondent, there is always the next market.





This one above is one I made my daughter as an extra christmas pressie and she chose the paper etc and she absolutely loved it. It's very blingy which is what she likes. I also liked it so i may have to make one for myself I think.

On to another fav subject of mine . . . . my grandchildren of course. I have been snap happy lately with my little baby grandchildren. They are all so adorable in their own unique way and I am so lucky to have Sophia live with us so I can see her as much as I want whereby when Courtney and Paul moved out I was on rations with being able to see my other grandchildren as I do have to leave them alone sometimes lol. Take a look at my beautiful grandaughter and judge for yourself.



Casual dining at its best lol.



The apple of Poppa's eye!

Well that's it for today I think unless of course something eventful happens on by before tomorrow of course. Enjoy the rest of your day trendsetters.

0 comments: