Tuesday, April 28, 2009

365 Cards - # 58

It's another day and another card lol.  Today's challenge had to include a fish and I went into panic mode hehehe but redeemed myself when I realised that I had a fish stamp in my stash of oldies but goodies.  I used to do a lot of male type cards for people about 15 years ago so have a lot of male orientated stamps from then.  Here is my card for #58. . .


It's a very plain card and I didn't put a sentiment on it as I will wait until I see what to use it for.  So that's it for another day.
In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla cardstock.  Heidi Grace Printed Paper.  Derwent watercolour pencils. Aquabrush. Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder. SU Chocolate Chip stamp pad.  Black Staz On ink pad.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...[Reply to comment]

Really great card! Love the colors!

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

Plain?? NOT at all :-) love the way you colored it. Have been looking for your card of the day, so glad you posted!! :-)

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

fantastic card, I love the "simplicity" of it, it took me awhile,also, to find a fish stamp in my stash so I'll have to wait to share until tomorrow, thanks for sharing your beautiful card.

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Your card is not plain at all - I love it and I am very jealous that you have so many male stamps, they are just so hard to come by, I wish I had some more or even 2 or 3.
Hugs
Fi

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, what a perfect image for the challenge!!! Not a plain card at all...the image is chock full of goodness so it doesn't need any embellies...perfect-o!