Sunday, April 5, 2009

Slowly Getting Organised

Things are slowly coming together to get The Gypsy Cart off the ground.  I have ordered my new Cricut Create machine and my new Cuttlebug machine so they should be here soon.  I have to order my crop-o-dile and tool kit from Stampin'Up today.  Now all I have to do is set up all the wholesale accounts and advertise the classes and things will begin!!!!!  How excitement!!!!!  Something good came out of my resigning from Kirinari.  Workplace bullying and harassment sucks bigtime but I am slowly, slowly working through all the emotional crap.  Who knows I might one day be able to say Kirinari without getting all teary about it.   I had the best weekend I've had for a while last weekend.  I went to a stamp camp and met some lovely women whose passion is scrapbooking and rubberstamping.  It was so nice to sit and chat and laugh with these amazing talented women. I needed it so much and I cannot thank them enough for allowing me the pleasure to join them.  Next year I will try and get to all their stamp camps as I have been officially invited to attend in my own right not just as a friend of a regular attendee.  Shirley and Jan run four stamp camps a year and they are run in Shirleys own home.  She has four double beds for those who travel so you have to sleep with someone else and hopefully you get someone who does not snore hehehehe.  I would like to run several stamp camps myself when I get organised with classes.  It is a big job though.  Now I have to get dressed so I can take my beautiful grandson to kindy.  Walk about your day with beauty.

0 comments: