Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another Journal Finished, and other stuff

Well here it is another day in Paradise. I'm sorry for not posting for some days but we have been looking for another house to rent. We found one but we have to find another tenant for this house as we are breaking our lease. Hopefully tomorrow when another couple look through, they will be the ones and then we can move to our new abode.

I have been decorating candles and making another journal but nothing else of any consequence. I have been sitting at the computer looking at all the amazing blogs for the last week and I have totally decided that what Tim Holtz creates is the way I want to go. I have loved everything he has created so I need to come up with about $300 to purchase his products and the Ranger inks etc and his beautiful rubber stamps, embellishments, grungeboard and masks as well as his inks and other fantastic stuff. I hope I can source an Australian wholesaler in the near future....keep your fingers crossed for me!!

I tried to load the pics of the latest journal and more photos of my little grandaughter but they would not load for some reason. I just tried again but no go. I will have to get my amazing son in law to have a look tomorrow for me and I will post the pics hopefully then. Keep smiling trendsetters.

0 comments: